This organic cotton face mask with ties is made with two layers of natural fabric to reduce exposure to dust, viruses and bacteria. Made of densely knit 100% organic cotton, the face mask is lightweight, breathable, feels comfortable on the skin, and therefore suitable for people with skin allergies. It’s washable and reusable.
Please note that this product is non-returnable and non-refundable due to hygiene reasons.
The fabric used for the mask is GOTS® certified. GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) has been developed to further produce organic cotton and other organically grown fibers into a durable garment.
Wash the mask before use. For hygiene reasons, we recommend washing the cotton face mask in the washing machine at 60°C with a laundry detergent. Iron with a medium-hot iron.
How to correctly use the cotton face mask:
- Wash and disinfect your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water, before putting on the mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear and apply the mask to the face from the top of the nose over the mouth and under the chin so that the mask fits snugly into the face.
- Do not touch the mask during use; always wash or disinfect your hands when touched.
- Never wear a mask under your nose or under your chin.
- After two to three hours of use, or in case it gets moist, remove the mask by the ear loops. Never touch the mask in front. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
- When removing the mask, keep your head straight (do not look down) to prevent germs from spreading from the surface of the mask over your dress.
- Wash or disinfect your hands after removal.
Please always make sure that your mouth and nose are covered by the mask. It should fit your face as closely as possible. Change the mask immediately, if it gets moist. If possible, put used mask in a bag (or similar) to prevent contamination and wash it separately.
It is recommended that we cover our faces with a cloth face fabric when we are in public. Please keep in mind to do the following to protect yourself against viruses:
- Good hand hygiene
- Maintain distance & avoid close contact
- Stay at home
- Disinfect surfaces
- Cover coughs and sneezes
For more information, please visit WHO website.
Handmade in Austria
Each product is handmade and designed in Vienna, Austria. If you need a special size, I would be happy to make it for you, just let me know.
If you wish to learn how to make a cotton face mask at home, visit my blog or check out the tutorial on YouTube.
Fair & sustainable
With the purchase of one of my products you support sustainable fashion and small businesses like me – thank you for being awesome! <3