Free shipping in EU for orders above 50 EUR!
Cloth Face Mask from Organic Cotton (with Ties)
The cloth face mask is made from the finest 100% organic cotton. Handmade in Austria. It’s double layered, reusable & washable. Available in beige or dark grey colour.
This cloth face mask is made from the finest 100% organic cotton. Two layers of natural fabric can reduce exposure to dust, viruses and bacteria. Made of densely knit organic material, the face mask is lightweight, breathable, feels comfortable on the skin, and therefore suitable for people with skin allergies. It’s washable and reusable. Two simple tie straps secure the mask in place. No elastic or plastic is used.
Please note that this product is non-returnable and non-refundable due to hygiene reasons.
The fabric is GOTS certified. GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) has been developed to further produce organic cotton and other organically grown fibers into a durable garment.
Wash the mask before use. For hygiene reasons, we recommend washing the cotton face mask in the washing machine at 60°C with a laundry detergent. Iron with a medium-hot iron.
How to correctly use the mask:
- Wash and disinfect your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water, before putting on the mask.
- Hold the mask by the tie straps. Place a loop around each ear and apply the mask to the face from the top of the nose over the mouth and under the chin so that the mask fits snugly into the face.
- Do not touch the mask during use; always wash or disinfect your hands when touched.
- Never wear a mask under your nose or under your chin.
- After two to three hours of use, or in case it gets moist, remove the mask by the ties. Never touch the mask in front. Hold both of the tie straps and gently lift and remove the mask.
- When removing the mask, keep your head straight (do not look down) to prevent germs from spreading from the surface of the mask over your dress.
- Wash or disinfect your hands after removal.
Please note that the cloth face mask is not specifically designed to protect against viral and bacterial infections. However, the researchers concluded that wearing a home-made mask to prevent infection by infected individuals is better than not wearing a mask at all.
Handmade in Austria
Each product is handmade and designed in Vienna, Austria. If you need a special size, I would be happy to make it for you, just let me know.
Fair & sustainable
With the purchase of one of my products you support sustainable fashion and small businesses like me – thank you for being awesome! <3
Dark Grey, White